vitaMedMD RediChew Rx: Chewable Prenatal Multivitamin Tablet
vitaMedMD RediChew Rx prenatal vitamin is a small, vanilla-flavored, chewable tablet that provides a big, nutritional boost for you and your baby. It is particularly important when you are planning a pregnancy or are already pregnant and cannot swallow tablets or capsules due to morning sickness or nausea.*
Recommended Use: One tablet taken once daily.
vitaMedMD RediChew Rx features 40% more folic acid than the leading prescription prenatal vitamin.*
1.4 mg of folic acid as FOLMAX®, an immediate and modified release folic acid formulated to help maintain folate levels in the body.*
Benefit: Folic acid supports healthy development of the brain, spine, and spinal cord1,2 – building a strong foundation for baby’s growth.3*
vitaMedMD RediChew Rx Also Features:
- 2 mg of vitamin B6 which helps ease nausea and stomach upset4
- 400 IU of vitamin D3 to help support a healthy immune system for you and your baby5
- 1.7 mg of vitamin B2 which helps the body use folate and vitamin B6 more eciently6
- 8 mcg of vitamin B12 which supports the formation of red blood cells, energy levels, muscle function, and the development and function of the central nervous system7
See More ...
Immediate and modified release folic acid
FOLMAX is a proprietary immediate and modified release folic acid formulated to help maintain folate levels in a woman’s body throughout the day.*
The Importance of Folic Acid During Pregnancy
Folic acid is a B vitamin that helps:
- Reduce the risk of neural tube defects1,2
- Support healthy DNA synthesis and cell division3
Both building a strong foundation for your baby’s development and growth. Learn More
Find FOLMAX in the following:
vitaPearl and vitaMedMD RedichewRx both provide 1.4mg of FOLMAX.
See More ...